Sunday, October 12, 2008

random thoughts

just feeling a little restlessness inside me.....want to write but don't know what...
had a goood day..its sunday and the diwali cleaning up has started in the house..its one of those times of the year that I wait for....not that I am a cleanliness freak...actually m the most devoted procrastinator in the family when it comes to cleaning and other household work :)
but this safai time pre- diwali ...I enjoy it....coz its the time all of us get together to ensure there are no pests and dirt in the house...its fun when all of us get together..there no end to the stupid pj's that start cracking up and leg pulling...:)) so today the day was spent driving the cockroaches off the house....poor souls..I do not how many I murdered today...!

nothing on t.v ...m sick of repeated telecasts of every damn show...ddlj was being aired...m surprised I wasn't enjyn it....have I grown over ddlj or have I actually grown up out of that dreamy lala land....don't know but both sound equally disappointing to me....

didn't feel like talking to any friend ...so didn't try calling up anyone... hmm....got work tomorrow...I think I should doze off...but don't feel like...

last time caught up with a rahul bose movie....ANURANA...I hope I have got the name right...interesting it is....he was right....all relationships can't be given a name....its kinda true....complex. every relationship binds us and draws a line that stops us from making new ones....will write more on this later...

a friend just messaged....he wants to catch up with a movie....hmm...have figured out a time..lets see....after college going out for movies has become more of a priviledge...its rarely that I go for movies now.....oh what fun days in college we had...miss u guys...

I just realised that when ever we look back in life, we always think of the happier times we had...we dont want to think about bad times in any situation..its kinda good also...but past always brings smiles and it should....for all of us....amen.

my thoughts are wandering....I think I better let go...

Good Night!

No comments: