Wednesday, October 1, 2008

office affairs

Office affairs was the last thing I would have thought of a few days before till my friend gave me an honest confession. It was like a split wide open…and yeah it has gone quite sour…it is extremely difficult to work with someone whom you don’t know as to whether you are to love or to hate after you have been treated like a tissue and in a state of mind that is emotionally unstable and vulnerable towards a person at this point. It was a trap he had laid and she succumbed to it, easily letting go of her wisdom and good advice which she is quite capable of giving others. So at this point of time, she’s in a terrible state of mind.


All I can ask my guiding light is for some more wisdom to her and to me to help her out of this mess.

Amen.

No comments: