Monday, August 25, 2008

an inspiring reply


the question that most of us ask to the existence when things go haywire in our lives.... WHY ME?? I came across this very interesting read......


Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER.
He received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:"Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?
To this Arthur Ashe replied:
In the world ...over --
5 crore children start playing tennis,
50 lakh learn to play tennis,
5 lakh learn professional tennis,
50,000come to the circuit,
5000 reach the grand slam,
50 reach Wimbeldon,
4 to semi final,
2 to the finals,
When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?".
And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"
Happiness keeps u Sweet,
Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human,
Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing,
But only God Keeps u Going.....
I hope everyone will learn something from this message.....be thankful to what u have got.......

No comments: