Tuesday, March 10, 2009

its only words..

hey i was out last evening with O
and it was just wonderful..

well both of us didn't do nythn great
we just walked and sang 'words...'
its just so wonderful a song n i just luuuuved it during my teenage days..
it brought back so many memories.....n smiles....

n while wakin past we just heard it playin in a car n ended up singing it on
(though both of us r terrible singers....but what the heck!!)

and ended up ROFL ;)))

"Smile, an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone
Cause that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost it's glory
Lets start a brand new story
Now my love
You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say...
It's only words
And words are all I have
To take your heart away..."

No comments: